Auction Terms & Conditions 1. Bidders – All bidders must register for bidder numbers with a proper ID.
2. Payment – Purchases must be paid in full within 15 minutes of conclusion of the auction.
Payment may be made by cash or check. Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard or Discover with a 3% convenience fee. Buyer specifically waives the right to dispute or deny payment for any purchase made with credit card. Auctioneer may need a bank letter of guarantee.
3. NO CREDIT ALLOWED
4. Compliance with the terms of Sale – In default of payment of bills in full within the time
announced for this auction the auction company, in addition to all other remedies allowed by law, may retain all monies received as deposit or otherwise, as liquidated damages.
5. Paid Receipt – Removal of purchased items shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the
purchaser. Purchased items can be removed upon presentation of paid receipt to auction staff. Purchased items may be paid for and removed at any time during the auction as long as the auction is not disrupted by this activity.
6. Removal – No goods will be removed until paid in full. Purchaser is responsible for removal of
all purchased items. Removal of purchased items shall be at the expense, liability, and risk of the purchaser. No abandonment of purchased items is allowed. Purchaser will be responsible to pay the full cost of removal or disposal of abandoned items. Auction Company shall not, in any event, be liable for non-removal or abandonment or for any other matter to any purchaser of any lot. Items left at the conclusion of the sale will be considered abandoned and will be disposed of at the discretion of the auction company.
7. The Sale of Items – Evolve Auctions has the right to terminate the auction at any reasonable
time; withdrawal from sale any item; to sell at this auction items not listed; to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. The auction company also reserves the right to sell all of the items listed in bulk. Evolve Auctions and its employee's and/or agents advise that they may have ownership and/or interest in items that are sold at their auctions. Furthermore, it is the policy Evolve Auction’s employees and/or agents can bid and/or purchase items that are being sold in their auctions.
8. Condition of Items Sold – All information is believed to be accurate, but the auction company
shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sell set aside on account of any incorrectness, error in cataloging or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold “as is” and without recourse. All Sales Are Final!
9. Loading Equipment – Evolve Auctions does not lend, lease, or borrow any equipment, nor
deliver sold goods.
10. Sold Items – All items become the sole responsibility of the purchaser when auctioneer
confirms your number as successful bidder. Although the auction company will exhibit reasonable care to safeguard purchases until removed by purchaser, no refunds or adjustments will be allowed for any shortages. We are NOT responsible for stolen or lost
11. No Liability – Evolve Auctions assumes no liability for your purchases (if you buy a lawnmower, bulldozer, or other such item, and you don't know how to use it and get injured, we are not liable). The buyer assumes and does agree to indemnify and hold the auction company harmless from any future claim that shall pertain to the fitness or use that of the asset being purchased.
12. Documents – All documents must be completed in full by buyers and sellers. For example:
Death Certificates, Letter of Authority, Creditor Liens, and UCC's when purchasing vehicles, firearms, etc.
13. Consignors – All consignors must fill out a contract with Evolve Auctions , sign forms and abide
by our terms listed.
14. NSF Funds – A fee of $50.00 for non-sufficient funds (NSF) checks per occurrence will be
15. Reserve Prices - Any item that Evolve Auctions agrees to sell with reserve must have a tagged
reserve price that is subject to our commissions. Vehicles sell with owner's confirmation.
16. Bidding – No consignor, seller or agent for sellers has the right to bid on their consigned goods.
17. Employee Bidding – Any employee of Evolve Auctions may bid at any auction if they so wish to
purchase an item.
18. Indiana Law – Evolve Auctions is in complete accordance with Indiana statutes and Indiana Administrative Codes, Title 25, Title 812, Department of Revenue Tax Bulletin, #20, and Reference IC 6-2-4.
19. Keeping Order – Auctioneers have the right to refuse service or eject any person obstructing
the auction process.
20. Dispute between Bidders – If there is any dispute between two or more bidders, the auction company or it's auctioneer may decide the successful bidder. The decision of the auction company, or it's auctioneer, shall be final and absolute. NO tie bids.
21. Nominal Bids – Any bid that is merely a nominal bid may be rejected by the auction company
or the auctioneer may reject fractional advances, if in his judgment, it may adversely affect the sale.
22. Appraisals – Appraisals are NO guarantee of auction prices, nor can we establish a value for
23. The Auction Company – When acting as agent is not responsible for the act of its principals.
24. No Warranties – Everything is sold “AS IS/WHERE IS” with no warranties, representation or
guarantees expressed, implied or otherwise given. All sales are final.
25. Personal and Property Risk - Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods
assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property and specifically release and indemnify the auction company from liability therefore. Neither the auction company nor his principal or seller shall be by reason of any defect in our condition of the premises in which the sale is held.
26. Sales Tax – Sales tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, as required by appropriate
state/local laws. Sales tax exemption number, where applicable, must be presented at the time of bidder registration. To qualify for any available exemption, buyer must sign any required form.
27. Records – The record of sale kept by the auction company, the audio tape of the auction, if applicable, and the bookkeeper records will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
28. Cancellation – If seller cancels an auction for any reason, there will be a minimum cancellation
fee of $1000 plus any out of pocket expenses such as advertising, labor, set up, etc.